Senior Researcher (Limassol, Cyprus)
This client will accept candidates willing to relocate or work remotely
Our client is a dynamic, fast moving organization that specializes in providing services for trading in the financial markets. With 1000+ employees, they have grown fast since their formation in 2008.
They are looking for experienced Senior Researcher to be involved in the end-to-end research process, working with a vast amount of data related to customers’ experiences, competitors’ activities and any other topics where applicable. In order to succeed in this Senior Researcher role, you must have a strategic and analytical mindset with a winning mentality, able to cope up with a fast-paced environment with high attention to detail while being adaptive toward change.
- Organization and participation in all stages of the research process including research briefing preparation, defining the population & research tools, gathering and analyzing market data & customer insights, conducting interviews etc.
- Conduct and utilizing existing methods of research from customer surveys, interviews to usability testing, in-depth analysis, focus group discussion and others.
- Communicate with external agencies to conduct and analyze research where applicable.
- Extract and analyze multiple data sources and turn into meaningful business insights.
- Monitor and quantify the effectiveness of customer journeys.
- Produce regular reporting and periodic research into key consumer and competitor segments.
- Explore approaches to improving the knowledge management in the organization.
- Document the research results and maintain the knowledge base.
- Minimum 6 – 8 years experience in the in a research role in a financial/ fintech organization
- Good understanding of the CFD industry
- Strong Excel and SQL skills
- Proficiency in working with datasets to extract, manipulate and analyze customer data.
- Understanding of research methodology including survey design
- Experience with survey/Voice of the Customer platforms (e.g. Qualtrics, SurveyMonkey, FocusVision, etc.), analysis tools (e.g. R, Python, SPSS, Q, etc.) and CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce etc.) will be an added advantage
- Ability to apply statistical techniques such as correlation, regression etc.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity and ability to learn quickly; high levels of self-motivation and attention to detail; project managing multiple priorities with competing deadlines.
- Outstanding conditions for professional growth and development, work in a very fast pace and challenging environment;
- Contingent to experience & performance of the candidate, this role provides an opportunity to be promoted to a team leader position
- Relocation package for the family and visa support;
- Competitive salary based on the candidate’s expectations and internal benchmark;
- Medical insurance coverage for employees and family members;
- Company’s contribution to training & development;
- Outstanding office view;
- Result oriented approach; flexible working conditions;
- Corporate employee share scheme for all the employees.
|Job Category||Finance, Research|
|Salary / Hourly Rate||Attractive|