Sales Executive – London or Home Counties
Hybrid – One day in the London office a week
Our client is a leading online age verification service provider, who protects businesses and customers by using their age verification solutions software.
Our client is looking for a tenacious sales executive to identify, nurture and secure new clients. The role will require excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Responsible for meeting challenging sales targets and selling a range of products and services in the UK.
The role will make extensive use of cloud-based software and need a good technical understanding of the service. There may be an occasional need to travel to clients and events.
- Making outbound calls and emails to prospects
- Handling sales inquiries
- Liaising with third-party agencies to identify and collate leads and prospect lists
- Working with marketing, identifying and evaluating new business opportunities
- Researching and analysing prospects
- Communicating internally to brief colleagues on opportunities and pipeline status
- Updating and managing sales reports
- Maintaining accurate records on our Nutshell CRM system
- Active lead nurturing and developing prospect relationships
- Provide accurate activity reporting, diary management and record keeping
- Working with in-market colleagues to meet shared objectives
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Confident speaking on the telephone
- Strong commercial awareness
- High level of initiative and a good team player
- Ability to follow our companies brand values
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent technology skills and use of web-based applications
- Good data analysis skills
- An outgoing and likable personality
- A high degree of self-motivation
- A passion for selling and relationship building
- Resilience and persistence
- Pipeline management & sales forecasting
- Target sector experience
- Lots of effective client communication and handling across multiple communication channels
- Working with a CRM system to manage prospect contact and pipeline
- Working with cloud-based software platforms
- Ideally educated to graduate level
- Company laptop and phone
- Pension scheme.
- Flexible working culture especially for those with families juggling school drop offs/pick ups etc.
|Salary / Hourly Rate||Attractive|