Group Marketing Manager (Relocation to Malta)
Our client is open for candidates seeking to relocate to Malta APPLICANTS MUST BE AN EU OR UK PASSPORT HOLDER
Our client is a leader in the luxury fashion retail and uniformity business and is seeking to recruit a Group Marketing Manager to lead the marketing functions within the various divisions within the Group.
To oversee all the marketing, communications, and brand operations of the company’s group structure as shall be required.
- Lead the marketing function for the Group, at both corporate and consumer level-Develop 360 marketing strategies in conjunction with Executive Directors vis-a-vis business goals
- Develop and deploy marketing plan to drive product and brand desirability among target demographics to deliver on revenue targets-Apply a commercial, data-driven mindset to all tactical marketing decisions
- Maximize on budgets set to fully deliver on set marketing KPIs-Routinely mobilize all available resources to effectively deliver marketing activity
- Establish a brand focus for the entire business portfolio, including but not limited to brand positioning, strategy, planning and purpose -Apply strong business acumen and negotiation skills to leverage new business opportunities, brand partners and identify windows to collaborate
- Develop and maintain all visual branded identities to assist deliver on business goals -Perform market research and analysis to maintain competitive advantage
- Act as a brand guardian ensuring brand voice, identity and image are applied consistently, by effective management of graphic designers, writers, and third-party suppliers and agencies
- Set up and manage the Marketing Team to allocate duties and ensure full ownership, responsibility, and execution from all team members.
- Take the lead on all campaign creative, from concept and ideation to development and deployment, ensuring good attention to detail and timely delivery
- Take a proactive approach to support the Groups strategy for growth in retail footprint, brands and any other new venture with strategic marketing initiatives
- Drive digital and bricks-and-mortar acquisition through online and offline media channels, including but not limited to PPC, Display, SEM, PPC, Affiliates, Email, Social, OOH and others
- Development and approval of social media and email marketing content plans
- Perform upkeep and development exercises of all company websites (corporate and consumer) in terms of UX, UI and beyond
- Development and management of customer retention programs in all business areas
- Maintain relationships with press and other stakeholders through ongoing communication, distribution of press releases and so on
- Achieve frequent, timely and positive coverage across all relevant media
- Influencer management, product seeding, KOL and spokesperson identification and optimization
- Event management, in-store activation, and other experiential marketing activities
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Promote positive team spirit, led by example, and exhibit a can-do attitude with direct reports to promote a robust team dynamic
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments and subordinates
- Liaise and network with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers, and partner organizations
- Co-ordinate with all store managers to ensure correct implementation of retail marketing activities in-store
- Take the lead on internal and employee-facing and marketing communications initiatives and activities.
- Act as the Group brand champion, conduct onboarding brand orientation sessions
- Reporting on all campaign activity, including but not limited to weekly Google Analytics reports, campaign marketing decks, quarterly reports, and beyond.
- Perform regular internal meetings with the marketing team and performance appraisals.
- At least 5 years’ marketing experience within the Fashion Industry/Luxury Brands Industry.
- Understanding of the whole marketing process without the use of agents, applicants will need to be able to demonstrate their marketing skills via a portfolio.
- Results driven – KPI, campaigns facts and figures, proven growth of selling luxury brands.
- Someone willing (and eligible UK or EU passport) to relocate to Malta.
- Previous Management experience (team of 5+)
|Salary / Hourly Rate||Attractive|