Senior Market Researcher (Cyprus or Remote)
Applicants Must have Primary and Secondary research experience (researching company data from scratch.)
Our client is a dynamic, fast-moving organization that specializes in providing services for trading in the financial markets. With 1000+ employees, they have grown fast since its formation in 2008.
They are looking to hire a Senior Market Researcher to join the Operations team in their Cyprus Offices or work remotely.
The Senior Market Researcher will be a part of our client’s Research Lab & will be working with the Market Intelligence team.
This role will be responsible for the end-to-end ownership for key research studies and would entail all elements of research including research design, instrument preparation, data analysis & reporting.
- Have extensive experience in conducting secondary & primary research
- Good understanding of secondary research techniques
- Experience in qualitative (e.g., focus groups) and quantitative (e.g., survey design) techniques
- Experience in managing end-to-end research projects and partnerships, ensuring milestones and reporting requirements are met, maintained and communicated to the team where appropriate.
- To take lead responsibility for resolving problems affecting the delivery of research projects and for planning and implementing future research projects that emerge from the current project.
- Employ storytelling techniques in authoring and publishing reports and presentations
- Extract insight from data to build narratives, and forecast market dynamics
- Providing timely, insightful and relevant commentary on industry events
- Willingness to learn all information and knowledge and take ownership of formal learning using Exness resources, online and external providers when appropriate
- Listen and observe during information-sharing sessions
- Creative in presenting ideas or data using different channels
The ideal candidate:
- Has extensive market research experience in the agency side or client-side
- Minimum 6 – 8 years of experience in the market research industry or in a research role in a financial/ fintech organization
- Ability to clearly communicate and visualize evidence-based recommendations.
- Effectively presents ideas and information at team meetings
- Express ideas effectively in all correspondence, emails and reports
- Obtains clarification when necessary and is attentive during meetings
- Must enjoy working with colleagues across the globe
- Graduates / degree holders in business, statistic fields, social science or finance
- Ability to oversee multiple, simultaneous research projects
- Outstanding conditions for professional growth and development, work in a very fast pace and challenging environment;
- Contingent to experience & performance of the candidate, this role provides an opportunity to be promoted to a team leader position
- Relocation package for the family and visa support;
- Competitive salary based on the candidate’s expectations and internal benchmark;
- Medical insurance coverage for employees and family members;
- Company’s contribution to training & development;
- Outstanding office view;
- Result oriented approach; flexible working conditions;
- Corporate employee share scheme for all the employees.
|Job Category||Marketing, Research|
|Salary / Hourly Rate||Attractive|