Digital Communications & Social Media Manager (Philippines, Remote)
Our client is an integrated professional services firm in Australia specialising in several fields such as tax and accounting, financial planning and fintech solutions. They are looking for digital communications & social media manager to assist in improving and increasing their email marketing and social media presence.
The digital communications & social media manager will be responsible for marketing plans for the tax practice, financial planning dealer group, fintech company and an individual financial planning company. They will report to the business manager and managing director.
- Make necessary content changes to the website from time to time including adding and removing staff members and updating service offerings
- Upload monthly content to blog from email campaigns produced
- Collate content provided and draft email newsletters for three entities across two key areas; tax and accounting, financial planning
- CRM and database management, ensure the database is maintained and kept up to date from sources such as XPLAN and Xero
- Design templates and emails for publication each month
- Read and reproduce key messages from other publications such as Accountants Daily
- Monitor email marketing campaigns to ensure maximum exposure and open rates.
- Provide analysis and reporting monthly on marketing campaigns and provide feedback on improvements to process and content
- Strong use of infographics
- Ability to edit and review content for blog/newsletter posts
- Manage and deliver the Digital Communications Strategy, updating as required to continuously improve our digital presence
- Analyse and report on digital analytics and statistics surrounding the website and campaigns, providing recommendations for continued optimisation of the website
- Content creation for posting on social media platforms; Linkedin and Facebook
- Summarise essential email marketing campaigns for posting on social media
- Expand reach and following by creating engaging and regular posts
- Can build and execute social and web media strategy, developing compelling content that tells a story
- Great written English skills
- Good comprehension to summarise articles and content provided
- Be creative and design-savvy and have good knowledge of effective email and social media marketing.
- Be self-motivated and take initiative to own the success of the marketing push for FY2023.
- Be prepared to work remotely with a fast and stable internet set up.
|Job Category||Marketing, Media and Communication|
|Salary / Hourly Rate||Attractive|